Acupuncture can increase your chances of workplace success and offers many benefits to boost your productivity. Acupuncture may also reduce the physical and emotional impacts of an unhealthy or stressful work environment. Employees and employers alike are tapping into strategies for a healthier workplace that include specialized services like acupuncture which offers many benefits that extend beyond the office.
Here’s a look at the Top 10 Benefits of Acupuncture in the Workplace:
1. Reduced Stress Stress is one of the top reasons people seek acupuncture treatment. Whether it be demands from our job or personal pressures we place on ourselves, nearly 77% of us admit that we experience the physical symptoms of stress. While work is a major trigger, acupuncture has been proven to lower stress hormones and moderate mood to reduce anxiety and improve overall feelings of happiness.
2. Reduced Back Pain, Neck Tension and Relieve Joint Pain in the Hands and Arms Keyboards, heavy backpacks, cell phones, and poor posture are just a few of the culprits that create the type of pain that penetrates into our workday and keeps us up at night. Acupuncture provides drug-free pain relief while also reduces swelling and inflammation.
3. Relief from Headaches Acupuncture has been used to treat headaches for thousands of years. Recent studies have shown that acupuncture can reduce days with migraines and may have lasting effects. With the most common side effects being a sense of euphoria and relaxation, acupuncture is a choice treatment for those seeking a less invasive, drug-free option.
4. Reduced Eye Strain Acupuncture can relive eye strain that is often connected to neck tension. Acupuncture also treats many eye ailments including myopia (short-sightedness), hypermetropia (long sightedness), cataract, glaucoma, presbyopia, astigmatism, amblyopia (lazy eye), diplopia, color blindness, and night blindness.
5. Improved Immune System and Reduced Sick Days Acupuncture can help fight off pathogens by boosting the body’s immune system. Acupuncture treatment can also reduce the duration of a cold and relieve debilitating symptoms that keep you feeling miserable and away from work.
6. Enhanced Mental Clarity and Increased Energy Acupuncture patients report enhanced mental clarity and often experience a surge of increased energy. Improved sleep is additional benefit, which is why acupuncture is used to treat sleep disorders like insomnia.
7. Relief from Digestive Conditions The link between digestive health and overall health is inescapable. Acupuncture can effectively regulate the digestive system, which is good news for those plagued by gastrointestinal problems.
8. Allergy Relief Acupuncture can be key in preventing allergies but it is important to being treatments to strengthen your body before allergy season begins. Acupuncture may also reduce allergy symptoms and can be used in place of or in conjunction with antihistamines.
9. Reduced Cigarette Craving Acupuncture can be effective in the road to quitting or reducing smoking habits. In addition to helping ease jitters, curb cravings, and lessen irritability, it also promotes lung tissue repair while increasing relaxation and detoxification in the body.
10. Fewer Injuries on the Body Due to Repetitive Strain Repetitive stress injuries are some of the most common job-related injuries and can lead to a high number of days away from work. Acupuncture is effective in treating repetitive stress injuries and can eliminate the need for surgery or drugs.
For more information about how my practice can help you and your company please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org